Queen Build An Air Bed
Having the ability to design your own bed from start to finish provides a lot of flexibility and customizability for each and every person. Each mattress is made with a complete zippered cover which give you the ability to access the inside of your mattress at any given time.
- Queen ( 60" x 80" )
- King ( 76" x 80" )
- Innerspring - A continuous coil that works as one solid unit. Provides a very firm overall support feel.
- Wrapped Coil - Individually pocketed coils that work independently. These coils contour to the amount of weight and movement being put on each individual spring.
- 3-Zone Air Chambers - Medical Grade 3-Zone air chambers that allow you to adjust the firmness or softness of three separate zones where you lay.
- 5-Zone Air Chambers - Medical Grade 5-Zone air chambers that allow you to adjust the firmness or softness of five separate zones where you lay.
- Gel Memory Foam - 4LB. Gel Infused Memory Foam helps regulate body temperature and breathability preventing the mattress from sleeping hot. Memory helps contour to pressure points allowing a soft yet supportive feel. (25 Year Non Prorated Warranty covers 1.5" impression on the Foam)
- 2.5 Density Poly - Provides an overall supportive feel. Higher density foam with less air pockets than regulars 1.5 or 1.8 density Poly Foam. This simply means it is going to prevent body impressions and sagging for a longer period of time. (25 Year Non Prorated Warranty covers 1.5" impression on the Foam)
- Latex - 100% Natural Talalay Latex Foam. Open holes allow breathability through the foam. Latex is very dense and heavy and overall very good quality foam. Allows the most support while still contouring to pressure points. Provides the feeling of laying on top of the mattress instead of inside the mattress. (25 Year Non Prorated Warranty covers 1.5" impression on the Foam)